Thursday, June 18, 2009

LEGAL PAPERS!!!

Today we received legal papers on Alyssa! That means we file papers with CIS to make her our relative! Once those papers are approved they will get her Visa and Passport! Then we travel!!! It is all going a lot faster then I expected. I do know that they said it could take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks for CIS to approve our request to make her our relative. That is OK though, that gives me more time to get things ready here. Which I have not even started. Baseball will be over before July 4 so I will have more time then to move furniture and rearrange everything for Alyssa's room. Thank You to all of you for all your prayers!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I am so excited for you. Thanks for the uplifting message, and I want you to know that I am always here for you as well. I Love all of you! Praise the Lord for all He has done in our lives! Without Him were would we be? I dont want to know the answer to that.

April said...

Oh Yea..... I am willing to help get things ready too, I love doing that!