Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Week Gone

I have nothing new to share about Alyssa's papers we are still waiting. I am very thankful that baseball season is almost over. It will be nice to be able to relax and not have to wonder where we play tonight! Between both of my boys I was going 4 days a week to ball games and if it was a home game I had to have the concession stand ready and open for business. I can say that we did very well on the concession stand! I love baseball but it just seemed this year nothing went right. Every time I turned around something was wrong.
My oldest is playing in the end of the year tournament starting tonight and if we win tomorrow night. I hope we win but if we don't that's OK too!
We have two more weeks to wait on papers for Alyssa before I can start calling and bugging people. Hopefully I won't have to do that I don't like to do that kind of stuff.
I also want to say THANK YOU to ALL the adults that went to Falls Creek!!! If it were not for you our kids would miss the wonderful experience that they get there. It is wonderful to know that we have people like you in our church that love and care for our children as much as us parents do. THANK YOU again!!!!!

No comments: