Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BASEBALL IS OVER!!!

Well we lost last night. It was not very pretty either! But that's OK it's over and there is no need to ever talk about it again! I have just one more job before baseball is completely done and that is our end of the year party. I have no clue what to do yet but I am sure I will figure it out.
In the midst of all the chaos of the last week I somehow managed to paint my 5 year olds room. He has wanted a green room for the last year and I finally gave in. His whole room is not green only the bottom half of the walls. I normally would not do something like this but I felt it was very important to do this for him as everything will soon be pretty crazy when we bring Alyssa home and I don't want him to feel left out!

Aidan's Room!

1 comment:

April said...

Aiden, I love your room! It is very cool, I really like the green! Thanks for showing it to me on Thursday! Enjoy your room