Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS?




Not much news to report. We have completed all applications and a work shop that was required for the adoption. We still don't know if we are going to get this beautiful little girl that we would love to have join our family. Since me last blog we were over looked for her and another family got her and for some reason the very next week that family dropped out and decided they did not want her. Now there is a lot of red tape stuff and hoops that we are having to jump through in order to even be looked at for her. Crazy if you ask me! They already know we want her. The decision a few weeks ago was between us and the other family that has dropped out I don't understand why we were not next in line. But that's the way the cookie crumbles! I can say that I have quit worrying about it because there is nothing I can do and besides if she is meant to be ours they can approve as many families as they want in the end she will be ours. I am hoping that I will have an answer in a week or so. After our last application is approved we have to meet with our home study lady one more time before we can be looked at for her. It's all good though!! I am staying busy for the next 5 days with my oldest son. He shows goats and now has 3 to show. Which means grooming, bathing, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with getting an animal show ready. This will keep me very busy as my son is to scared to clip the goats so mom gets to do it. I don't mind though he really enjoys showing and that is why I do it!
To my surprise my mom has really been a big help through this adoption. She keeps me grounded and reminds me every day not to worry about it it will all happen when and how it is suppose to. She tells me every day that if we are meant to have her we will it is out of my hands and in the hands of God. I am so thankful to have my mom I don't know what i would do without her!! So until next time hope you have a Great Day and God Bless!!

5 comments:

Connie J said...

Great perspective! God has a plan far greater than we can imagine, and He will bring it to fruition. We will continue to pray for Baby Girl Hamm!
Love y'all

April said...

Your calmness amazes me! I should take notes, all in all your are so right! She will be in your arms if that is what God has planned. Keep seeking Him in all you do, and His plans will come to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey mamma Tina,
I am so excited to hear the news of you guys adopting from Korea. Way to be so patient and giving it all to God. He is the only one who can tell how this is going to work! I also want to say Praise Jesus for mommys! They make everything so much better! Always in my prayers love you all

Connie J said...

Tina~
I love your new background!
Miss you!

April said...

I love the new background..... B.E.Autifal! I love it!