Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SORRY I haven't blogged in a while!!!

Christmas and New Year were GREAT at our house. There has been a lot going on since Thanksgiving. For those of you who don't know, which is pretty much everyone except a select few. We are no longer going to China to adopt instead we are going to Korea. It is very exciting and a little scary now that we are on our own without the help of my good friends. I know everything will be great though. I am 100% positive that this is where the Lord wants us to be! Therefore everything will be just fine! We have got approval on our medical and app. We are looking at a beautiful little girl. At this time we are trying to get a better idea of her medical needs before we make a final decision. But as soon as we make that decision on our girl I will let you know!! I just want to THANKS to my AMAZING friends who are taking the journey to China for being so supportive! Next time I blog hopefully I will be able to post pictures of our little girl!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

God's plans are so much better than our own! Enjoy the journey He has for you. We can't wait to meet your precious daughter. He is good, all the time, and His plans are amazing!

April said...

WTG! You were listening, and heard His call. I am so happy for you all and I thank you for being obiedent to Him. You know you have our support always. Can't wait to see your precious little girl in person and hold and love on her. She is very lucky to have a family that already loves her and will raise her in Gods love

Thanks for being an example to us all.........