Monday, October 13, 2008

I Am SORRY!!!

I am truly sorry that I have not blogged in awhile. Here is a picture of my family. There is myself, my husband Dale, our 13 year old Ty, and our 5 year old Aidan. It has been a crazy last week at my house with paper work and of course the OU vs Texas game. Yes we went to the game. It was an amazing experience, a sad game, but amazing none the less. I have all of the paperwork for the home study done. Now I am working on Lifeline paperwork. It is sometimes hard to do paperwork when my husband is not here, but I'm still working on it. Slow but sure. When you have any doubts what you are doing the Lord will remind you! My 5 year old keeps asking me what his little sisters name is, he needs to know so he can tell his friends. He is my reminder. I just want to say how proud I am of the Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption gals. They are doing a fabulous job!

4 comments:

Connie J said...

Now that is one good-looking family! Only one thing missing ... a precious little sister! Thank you so much for sharing your testimony in church yesterday. God is so very good - all the time! Love you all!

April said...

Love the picture, how can you not add a little girl to that picture....... God is so good! Thanks for lunch I had a wonderful time and love sharing our trials and joys of adoption. Thanks for the encouragement for OHFA. Love you so much, your whole family is very special to us and me.

Connie J said...

Okay, girlfriend, I keep checking from China for updates ... and there are none :) Is it because you're so busy chasing my kids?!?
Love you~

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you on here.....sounds like you have had a busy week lol!!!! I bet you have but it was all worth it and I am so excited for you guys and my prayers are with you!!! Love you all