Monday, January 11, 2010

Between It All

It has been nonstop since we got back home from Korea. With Alyssa trying to get use to not having any other kids to play with while Aidan and Ty are at school, Ty now playing high school basketball and stock show season on the nearing horizon I'm not sure how much time I will have to blog.
Alyssa is sleeping through the night (most nights) but the days are rough. I believe she is starting to grieve. She only wants me to hold her, most of the time she wants nothing to do with her dad, and sometimes Ty can keep her attention. In public she is a completely different kid. She loves everyone..well almost everyone.
I am trying to get pictures developed I promise!!!
And most importantly

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TY!!!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe he is already 15!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

Happy Birthday, Ty! We are so blessed to have you in youth.

April said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!!! You are pretty special to me!