Monday, July 20, 2009

Still Waiting

We received new pictures of Alyssa on Friday. They are the most adorable pictures! It was like Christmas morning when I opened the e-mail. She is growing way to fast and we are missing it :( We are still waiting on one last approval that will make her our legal relative and allow them to get her visa and passport. As soon as all that happens we get to go get our little girl!!! Soon I hope!!
My youngest son had a birthday on Friday. He turned 6, he is growing up way to fast too!!! We took him and a friend to Incredible Pizza, they had a blast! I had fun too. They have a race car game where you race against each other and my 14 year old thought he could beat me. HaHaHa! I left him in the dust!!!It was a great day all around!
To cap off the week we had our VBS program at church Saturday night. I was amazed at all the parents that were there. It was GREAT!!! The kids sang songs with motions that they had learned the past 5 days. It was amazing to see the little ones singing and doing the motions to these songs. I don't know about anybody else but my 6 year old really enjoyed VBS!! I just want to say THANK YOU to EVERYONE who help in EVERY WAY with VBS!!!!

Aidan and Dale at Incredible Pizza


Anyone up for some glof?


Get off the roads!!


And YES he LOST!

1 comment:

April said...

WTG mom at kicking some bum! Happy Birthday Aidan! Sounds like you had a blast. And yes these are the cutest pictures of Alyssa ever! Adorable!