Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good News!

First the good news. Our home study has been approved and sent to CIS!!! Now we wait for CIS to notify us for our fingerprints. On another note my husband and myself are once again heading up our local summer league for t-ball, machine pitch, baseball, and softball. It is a trying job but the kids really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong it's not hard it's just very time consuming, but at this point in time it keeps me busy so I don't think about all the waiting for the adoption. As soon as we get our fingerprint date I will let everyone know. Hope you all have a GREAT week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news!!! And we appreciate all you do at church, the summer league, and everywhere else!!!

Ladena

April said...

Loved the new look, you are such a blessing to me! Love you girl